Meet the Bridge Alliance team at MWC Barcelona 2019. We will be joining our member, PCCW Global, at their booth in Hall 2 Stand 2G30, as a part of their Internet of Things (IoT) offering.
While you’re at the event, take the chance to pop by the booths of our other members and partners, in the stand locations below.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC), Member of Bridge Alliance
Hall 2 Stand 2G60
- SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Member of Bridge Alliance
Hall 3 Stand 3H10, Hall 3 Stand 3K1MR and at Hall 4YFN Montjuic Hall M8 Stand 4
- AT&T, Partner of Bridge Alliance
Hall 4 Stand 4D40, Hall 4 Stand 4C2Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C4Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C10Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C5Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C6Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C9Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C1Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C3Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C8Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C7Ex
- Deutsche Telekom AG, Member of FreeMove, Partner of Bridge Alliance
Hall 3 Stand 3M31, Hall 3 Stand OA3A.20
- Orange, Member of FreeMove, Partner of Bridge Alliance
Hall 3 Stand 3K10
- Telecom Italia (In the event as TIM WCAP), Member of FreeMove, Partner of Bridge Alliance
Hall 4YFN Montjuic Hall M8 Stand K1
- Telia Company, Member of FreeMove, Partner of Bridge Alliance
Hall 2 Stand 2B84MR, Hall 2 Stand 2B86MR
About MWC Barcelona
MWC Barcelona (formerly Mobile World Congress) is the largest mobile event in the world, bringing together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology from more than 2,400 leading companies, with a highly-rated conference programme assembling today’s visionaries to explore the hottest topics influencing the industry.
The event also features extensive learning opportunities from dozens of partner-led programmes, GSMA seminars, summits and more. Everything you need to know about the industry, today and beyond, can be found here.