Join us at 5G Asia, part of TechXLR8 Asia, in Singapore this September. Ong Geok Chwee, CEO of Bridge Alliance, will be speaking on a panel alongside industry leaders on the 5G landscape in Asia.
Details of the session as follows:
Wednesday, 11 September 2019 09:45 – 10:15
Keynote Panel: Defining the 5G killer app in Asia
- Is there such thing as a killer app?
- What are the 5G monetisation challenges and timelines?
- Learnings from the first commercial launches
- The consumer vs industry verticals opportunity
- What markets are expected to first pick up 5G in the Asian region?
- How can developing economies justify the 5G investment?
- Carlson Chu, PCCW/HKT, SVP Technology Strategy and Development
- Geok Chwee Ong, Bridge Alliance, CEO
- Wing Lee, YTL Communications, CEO
- Siew Leong Chong, Starhub, CTO
Yet to get your passes? Get your free operator pass here.
7,000 DELEGATES. 6 SHOWS. 1 FESTIVAL OF INNOVATION.
5G Asia is co-located with Network Virtualization & SDN Asia and part of TechXLR8 Asia.
Featuring a comprehensive conference program, unrivalled networking opportunities and an interactive exhibition, join 5G Asia to find out about the latest launches & roll outs, tests & trials, monetization strategies, technology innovations as well as source innovative partners and network with peers – all under one roof!
Find out more about 5G Asia here.