We will be headed to MWC Barcelona 2020 once again, to bring you the latest updates, exhibits and innovation by our members and partners on-site. While you are at the event, take the chance to check them out, and also follow up live updates on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- SK Telecom, Member of Bridge Alliance
Hall 1 4YFN Mongjuic Stand H1.A22
- stc, Member of Bridge Alliance
Hall 2, Stand 2G60
- PCCW Global, on the board of Bridge Alliance
Hall 2, 2F21
- AT&T, Partner of Bridge Alliance
Hall 4 Stand 4C10Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C9Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C8Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C7Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C1Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C2Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C3Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C4Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C5Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4C6Ex, Hall 4 Stand 4D40
- Deutsche Telekom, Member of Freemove, Partner of Bridge Alliance
Hall 3 Stand 3M31, Hall 3 Stand OA3A.20
- Telia Company, Member of Freemove, Partner of Bridge Alliance
Hall 3 Stand 3B5Ex
- Orange, Member of Freemove, Partner of Bridge Alliance
Hall 3, Stand 3K10
- China Unicom’s MEC Edge Cloud Business Achievement Conference
24 February, 11am-12pm
This press conference will introduce the top commercial edge cases, ecosystem building acceleration, architecture evolution and future vision of China Unicom CUC-MEC edge cloud.
These thought leaders, who are also industry influencers representing our members and partners across the Bridge ecosystem, assembling to share their experiences and vision for the future of innovation:
These guided tours enable you to discuss what exhibitors are doing within your area of interest, and takes you on a journey with unique exhibitor stops.
- 5G Tour: Enabling Intelligent Connectivity with 5G, featuring Orange as one of the exhibitors
- Transformative AI tour: AI’s role as a foundational technology, featuring Orange as one of the exhibitors
About the event
MWC is the largest mobile event in the world, bringing together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology alongside today’s most influential visionaries.With the theme “Limitless Intelligent Connectivity” this year, key topics explored include AI, connectivity in the 5G era, customer engagement, Industry X, media and entertainment, our planet, security and privacy.
Click here for transportation information and directions to the conference.