Join us at the World Automotive Conference (WAC) 2018 in Istanbul, where Ken will be presenting about unlocking the mobility gateway through IoT. He will also be sharing success stories from APAC, based on Bridge Alliance’s experience in deploying IoT in different markets.
Ken will also be on a panel with fellow industry experts, discussing smart cities.
Download the latest event bulletin featuring interviews with industry experts, including one with Ken, at this link. Watch a video snippet of Ken below, with a preview of what he covers in the interview!
Catch Ken’s sessions at:
- 5 Oct, 1400hr, “Unlocking the mobility gateway: success stories from APAC”
Ken Wee, Senior VP, Alliance Partnership & Innovation, Bridge Alliance
- 5 Oct, 1430hr, “Panel Discussion: What makes a smart city”
– Akin Adamson, Director, Middle East, Ricardo, Qatar
– Satoshi Nagata, Vice Chairman, 3GPP TSG-RAN, Japan
– Ken Wee, SVP, Bridge Alliance
– Raz Peleg, CEE Sales, Mobileye – an Intel Company
– Esat Sönmezer, Smart Places and Business Applications Director, Turkcell (TBC)
- 5 Oct, 1545hr, Roundtable Workshop on “Unlocking the mobility gateway to APAC”
Hosted by Ken Wee, Senior VP, Alliance Partnership & Innovation, Bridge Alliance
WAC 2018 provides a platform where 800+ attendees from across the entire automotive industry can learn about the latest trends and technologies affecting their business. More information about the event here.
Join the conversation at #WAC2018
Check out the event pictures here.